is a new National Library of Scotland service which replaces the main catalogue and provides wider access to our collections.
破克棋牌It brings together, in a single search, details of our printed, manuscript and archive, moving image and digital collections, as well as high quality e-resources and databases from a range of publishers.
What you can search
Included in Library Search are:
- More than five million records from our print collections, including books, maps, journals, newspapers and music
- Almost five million electronic legal deposit items
- Records of 35,000 items from our archives and manuscript collections
- Hundreds of thousands of digitised resources from our collections, including digitised books, maps, photographs, posters, music, and films from the Moving Image Archive
- Millions of articles from full-text newspapers, journals and reports
- Thousands of electronic books, including many reference works
- Millions of records and abstracts from online services, digital archives and databases.
Benefits — what you can do
The new service brings several benefits. You can:
- Refine searches by format, subject, year, etc
- Access a wide range of electronic resources
- Request materials for consultation in our reading rooms
- Receive notification when items you've requested are ready for you
- Review your borrowing history.
Who can use Library Search
Anyone can use Library Search.
To request materials for consultation in our reading rooms or to access our electronic resources, you must be a registered member of the Library and have an email address associated with your Library account.